Would you like to work in a fast paced environment scheduling and organising a creative team and being the first point of contact with clients? Do you possess outstanding communication skills (written/verbal) and the ability to build rapport with ease? If so, we want to hear from you! Handle Recruitment are currently working with a large number of Media/Entertainment companies who require a Receptionists on a temporary/short term basis!
- Manage a busy switchboard - clearly passing messages and transferring calls
- Greeting visitors, ensuring they sign in and colleagues are notified promptly when guests have arrived
- Manage an ever-changing meeting room diary
- Deal with couriers/post
- Ensure office supplies are fully stocked at all times (i.e. refreshments, tea, coffee and stationary)
- Provide admin support to the wider team - assisting with PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and booking travel
- Support the Office Manager with any ad hoc duties
Please get in touch if you have proven experience working within a Reception role in a busy office environment. It is essential that applicants have the ability to start work immediately and can commit to short term (often 1-2 days) bookings.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.