An exceptional opportunity to join a global architecture and design studio in the heart of Central London.
We are looking for a STAR Receptionist/Front of House ambassador to join an incredibly fast-paced and dynamic team, we are looking for someone who is passionate about people and can uphold and represent the company at all times.
- Welcome all visitors and guests, ensuring they are offered refreshments
- Ensure the Reception area is well presented at all times of the day
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls - taking accurate messages where required
- Book meeting rooms in company calendar, making sure all requests are met
- Keep meeting room calendar up to date
- Ensure telephone lists are updated regularly / as employees move around the studio
- Log all incoming registered and couriered post
- To book all cars and couriers over the phone and online
- Responsible for managing all out of hours international
- Emailing and filing faxes
- Order any refreshments, food/beverages for meetings
- To undertake ad hoc duties as and when required
- Service meetings as and when required and if housekeeping needs help
- Assisting other departments with adhoc administrative duties
- Exceptional communication skills
- Etiquette and awareness of liaising with clients from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Reliable, punctual and exceptional time management
- Organised and calm in a highly pressurised environment
- A team player
- MS Office suite (diary management, email correspondence)
- Knowledge and appreciation of architectural, art, design fields is a bonus
- Fluent in additional languages
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.