Receptionist - Advertising Agency
£20,000 per annum
Handle Recruitment presents an exciting opportunity for a proactive Receptionist to join a leading independent full-service advertising agency specialising in entertainment. Established for over 25 years, they are responsible for advertising a variety of high profile music and entertainment events every year.
Based out of trendy, open plan offices in the City, this role would suit someone looking for a fun Front of House role in a cool, creative environment. There is also potential for this person to develop within the company and move in to an Account Executive position if desired.
Key features will include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the front desk - meeting and greeting guests/visitors; and using the switchboard, Avaya, to answer and field calls
- Ordering stationery and other office consumables
- Handling post and dealing with special deliveries
- Collecting newspapers and managing vouchers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Reception/Front of House or Customer Service experience
- Exposure to the media/entertainment industries preferable
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Proactive approach and positive, upbeat personality
The successful Receptionist will receive:
- 25 days holiday plus the office closes between Christmas and New Year
- Annual salary reviews
- Discretionary Christmas bonus
- Variety of soft perks
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Receptionist opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.