Are you looking to secure an exciting Office Junior/Office Assistant position within the media/entertainment sector? Are you reliable, hardworking and pro-active? If so, please get in touch! A successful Media business based in Central London is looking to bring on board its newest team member on an initial temp basis (with potential to move on to a permanent contract).
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Covering reception - taking messages, transferring calls and greeting all visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Providing administrative support to the team including writing emails, sending letters and daily post run
- Helping with banking duties
- Ordering office supplies including stationery and refreshments
- Ad-hoc duties as required
It is essential that applicants have outstanding communication skills, a real 'can do' attitude and the ability to prioritise their workload effectively. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a busy team who are enjoying continued success.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.