Handle Recruitment have partnered with an exciting Architectural Organisation in Central London and are looking for an exceptional receptionist to join an existing team of 3!
This is an initial 3 month role with potential to extend and we are keen on candidates who would be interested in the industry long-term.
- Meet, greet and welcome all visitors and staff
- Direct incoming phone calls and taking messages
- Keep meeting room calendar up to date / brief Housekeeper on daily basis
- Book meeting rooms in company calendar, making sure all requests will be met
- Ensure the Reception area is well presented and service meetings as and when required
- Ensure telephone lists are updated regularly / as employees move around the studio
- Log all incoming registered and couriered post
- To book all cars and couriers over the phone and online
- Responsible for managing all out of hours international couriers, making sure collections are made
- Emailing, filing and faxing
- Order any refreshments, food/beverages for meetings
- Support wider departments with adhoc administrative requirements
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional etiquette nds
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Preferably fluent in more than one language
- A team player
- Organised and calm in a highly pressurised environment
- Proficient use of MS Office
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.