Receptionist - Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle
Up to £25,000 d.o.e.
Fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist to join a leading Communications company that partners with the world's best brands across Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle.
Acting as a brand ambassador for the company, you will be the first point of contact for guests and clients visiting their stunning offices. You will work closely with the main building Receptionist to book taxis/couriers, dinners and tickets for events including theatre shows.
The offices are based in a new, exciting and creative business development surrounded by gardens and a beautiful landscape. The environment is relaxed and open. There are no big egos, everyone's super easy to talk to, and the employees are very happy doing what they love.
This role would suit some with previous Receptionist/Concierge experience within a similar environment. You will be warm, welcoming, friendly, down to earth, polite and extremely client facing with a natural ability to make conversation easily.
Key features include:
- Answering the phone, transferring calls and taking accurate messages
- Managing the meeting room bookings
- Ensuring the Reception area is kept tidy and presentable at all times
- Meeting and greeting staff, clients and visitors in a prompt, professional and friendly manner
The ideal candidate:
- Previous Receptionist/Concierge experience in a comparable industry
- Experience working with fashion, beauty or luxury clientele advantageous
- Friendly, forthcoming and welcoming demeanour
- Proactive and on the ball
The successful Receptionist will receive:
- Hours 9-6, with an earlier finish on Fridays
- Comprehensive learning + development program
- Lots of fun, social events and opportunity to be involved in charity work
- Yoga, meditation and stretching in the office
If your experience matches the requirements above, and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting Receptionist position, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.