A fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist with at least 6 months experience within a similar FOH/Receptionist position, looking to develop their experience or transition into a creative, fast-paced environment. We are looking for an outstanding candidate to join this fantastic Branding Agency in central London, you will be an integral part of the office support function and the welcoming face of the business.
- Meeting and greeting visitors, staff and client
- Ensuring passes are distributed and visitors logged
- Notifying the relevant person(s) when guests arrive
- Offering refreshments
- Answering all incoming calls and transferring to the relevant individual or department
- Maintaining the front of house area, ensuring the area is well-kept, newspapers/magazines are updated, flowers arranged etc.
- Managing couriers and deliveries
- Sorting post and franking outgoing post
- Maintaining office supplies - stationery, refreshments etc.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A natural multitasker who can coordinate their own time efficiently
- Strong administration skills including MS Office and Outlook
- Friendly and out-going nature
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.