Handle Recruitment are recruiting for an exceptional Receptionist to join a Creative Media Agency in Central London.
We are keen tp speak with candidates who posses strong Receptionist/ Office Assistant experience and a passion for the creative industry.
- To operate a busy switchboard, handling and transferring incoming calls to all departments, screening calls, taking messages and dealing with any queries.
- Meet and greet visitors, ensuring they are dealt with in a professional and welcoming manner, providing drinks and ensuring whoever they are here to see are notified quickly.
- Ensuring that all meeting rooms look presentable at all times; includes checking meeting rooms on a regular basis before and after meetings - tidying up cups, checking pencil's and pads are stocked up and room temperatures are at a comfortable setting.
- Taking meeting room and conference bookings, liaising with other offices and working to different time zones. Managing and updating the meeting room calendar.
- Booking couriers and taxis as required, following standard procedures for booking and logging. Check invoices as they come in and ensure costs are recharged if needed.
- Supervising the Office Junior, support each other and delegate tasks as and when required.
- Handling out the post to the office when it arrives each morning, as well as distributing parcels and ad hoc deliveries as they arrive throughout the day in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience on a reception desk/front of house role
- Accept personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work. Can be relied upon to achieve excellent results with little need for oversight.
- Adapt easily to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities. Adapt approach, goals and methods to achieve successful solutions and results in dynamic situations.
- Convey clear, timely, persuasive messages that positively influence the thoughts and actions of others.
- Influence others within the organisation to be excited, enthused, and committed to furthering the organisation's objectives.
- Demonstrates strong technical skills required for the role, pays attention to detail and takes initiative to broaden knowledge.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.