Receptionist - Entertainment
West End, London
Fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist to join a global entertainment brand on a one year contract, with the potential to be extended.
Based out of a recently refurbished office in the heart of the West End with approximately 800 employees, you will be responsible for supervising the front desk; ensuring that all callers and visitors are received and dealt with in an appropriate manner, as well as providing full reception and administrative support.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, enthusiastic and motivated individual with heaps of initiative and someone who's willing to go the extra mile.
Key features will include:
- Ensuring all visitors and greeted and comfortable as well as keeping a record of all visitors and contractors to site and issuing passes
- Answering, transferring and managing all calls and enquiries and booking meeting rooms
- Assisting Service's team with any administrative tasks and project work as required
- Assisting Facilities team with Helpdesk calls and reviewing facilities mailbox and calendar
The ideal candidate will have:
- Receptionist/ Front of House experience within a similar environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fantastic communication skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
The successful Receptionist will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Free onsite gym, subsidised canteen
- Discounts on products
If you're experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting Receptionist position, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.