An excellent opportunity for an energetic and upbeat receptionist to be the first point of contact for an instantly recognisable entertainment company. We are looking for a proactive, polite and charismatic candidate to work front of house in our client's cool and modern office. The right candidate will have exceedingly strong communication skills, an exceptional telephone manor and a willingness to get stuck in and provide admin support to the office when necessary.
Daily duties may include;
- Managing a busy switchboard efficiently
- Welcoming guests and clients, ensuring 'Grade A' customer service at all times!
- Arranging and preparing for internal meetings
- Providing Ad Hoc administrative support to the wider team
- Preparing refreshments when necessary
- Ensuring the front of house area looks immaculate at all times
- Keeping an eye on office supplies and assisting the facilities manager when necessary
The successful candidate will;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Be a confident communicator
- Be incredibly friendly and personable
- Must have reception experience
It is highly desirable for the candidate to come from a creative background.
We are looking for candidates who are available immediately/ no more than 1 weeks' notice and who are flexible in terms of availability/ start date. If you fit the above requirements and are excited about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.