This iconic Fashion business is currently recruiting it's newest team member! An exciting opportunity has arisen for a polished and exceptionally organised Receptionist to join them as soon as possible. If you are immediately available and looking for work in Central London, please get in touch.
Key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):-
- Acting as first point of contact to all individuals entering the business
- Managing an extremely busy switchboard - transferring high volumes of calls, relaying messages and responding to queries
- Managing all post within the business - incoming and outgoing
- Booking meeting rooms as required
- Ad hoc administrative duties i.e. booking travel, arranging couriers, ordering office supplies.
If you are somebody who is able to work well under pressure and are able to think on your feet, we want to hear from you! It is essential that candidates applying for the role have proven Front of House experience within a similar Reception role in a creative business. Applicants should be fully competent in all Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and will be able to interview at short notice.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.