A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced receptionist to work with one of our rapidly expanding fashion clients, based in their head office in West London.
Duties will include:
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails
- Screening calls
- General Admin
- Booking meeting rooms
- Registering clients/ visitors when they come in
- Issuing guest passes
The right candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organisation
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Comfortable using MS Office
- Creative/ fashion background (preferred)
Being the first point of contact, our client is looking for an enthusiastic yet professional receptionist to join their team. This is a temporary role, so they are looking for someone to start immediately! If you think this sounds right for you, then please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.