Do you exude customer service, always going the extra mile to ensure everyone you come into contact with receives a positive experience? If so, Handle is recruiting for a star Receptionist / Administrator to be the first point of contact and provide a fantastic first and lasting impression for our candidates, clients, staff and guests.
Based on Reception, we are looking for an incredibly enthusiastic, hard - working and reliable individual who loves carrying out administrative duties and is a whizz on Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Excel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Greeting and engaging with all visitors warmly, anticipating their needs and making them feel comfortable - offering refreshments and taking their coats etc.
- Answering and connecting calls - or taking messages when appropriate.
- Seamlessly booking and managing all meeting rooms.
- Keeping the Reception area, Boardroom and interview rooms clean and tidy at all times.
- To further enhance the reputation of Reception.
- The Reception administration to be completed in a timely manner.
- Assisting the Management team with any ad hoc administration and project work as required.
- Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to communicate and liaise effectively.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Team player.
- A proactive problem solver.
- The ability to multi task.
- Extremely flexible work ethic.
Handle Recruitment is the leading consultancy and number one destination for careers within music, media and entertainment brands. If you have proven, demonstrable experience in a media, customer facing environment and want to join a fantastic company and creative environment then please apply today with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.