Are you looking to join a thriving business acting as an outstanding brand ambassador? This is a superb opportunity for a star receptionist to join a leading brand. Working to support a growing company as first point of contact within stunning offices.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients and candidates providing a first class service
- Answering a busy switchboard and directing calls appropriately
- Booking meeting and boardrooms
- General administration tasks including weekly reports, liaising with suppliers and monitoring stock levels.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive reception / admin experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for providing first class customer service
- Seeking a long term career within Receptionist /Administration
The successful Receptionist will receive:
- Great working environment and offices
- Competitive salary and benefits
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.