Receptionist - Luxury Fashion
Do you have a passion for providing professional and excellent customer service? Do you have experience in working within luxury retail and now seeking an office based role? My client are a luxury brand in a fantastic setting who are seeking a well presented, dedicated and highly organised Receptionist to join their thriving team.
- Act as a brand ambassador and first point of contact for all visitors
- Front of house management, ensuring the reception and meeting rooms are maintained to a high standard
- Provide effective internal diary and meeting room management
- Ensure all deliveries and post is distributed efficiently and correctly
- Ad hoc duties as and when required to support the team
The ideal Receptionist will be:
- Friendly, outgoing and articulated with a 'can do' attitude
- Well presented
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Passionate about providing a high level of customer service
- Proficient Mac user and excellent Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point skills
In return this amazing client offers a fantastic working environment in luxury offices. Please also note working hours are based on Monday to Friday 9am- 6pm. Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity in a fantastic brand!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.