Receptionist - Media
Are you an experienced Receptionist that has previously worked within a large-volume organisation (roughly 300 people +) looking for your next Receptionist role where you are the main go to person? Would you relish the opportunity to work within a buzzy, fast paced, exciting media company? If the answer is yes, then this is the role for you.
As the Main Receptionist you will be in charge of the main reception area, answering and transforming calls, greeting all visitors, directing deliveries and couriers to delivery entrance etc…
- Meet and greet visitors
- Manage the signing in procedures and issue security passes and notify the person the visitor is meeting
- If any visitors require parking, make sure they have pre-booked a parking space in advance, or try to find them one if possible
- Keep the reception area clean and tidy at all times and be in contact with the facilities Manager if any problems arise
- Operate the switchboard, handle and transfer calls and take messages when necessary
- Assist the Facilities Team with ad hoc admin
- Order stationary and keep an eye on stock levels on all floors of the office
- Assist with any other tasks/projects when needed
- Order taxis and book train tickets for staff on company account when requested and keep a record of all these bookings
- Assist with car hire booking admin
- Assist with the facilities invoicing
Please ONLY apply in you have previous experience working within a Receptionist position at a company with a high volume of employees (roughly 300 people +)
If you fit the necessary requirement and think this is the perfect role for you - please apply ASAP.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.