Receptionist - Media Recruitment
Are you looking to join a thriving and exciting team? This is a superb opportunity for a star receptionist to join the leading consultancy for music, media, entertainment and lifestyle brands. Working to support a fast growing company as first point of contact within stunning offices.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients and candidates providing a first class service
- Answering a busy switchboard and directing calls appropriately
- Booking meeting and boardrooms
- Logging confidential details onto the system in a quick and professional manner
- General administration tasks including weekly reports
- Buying kitchen stock Milk, Weekly fruit run!
- Organising internal ad hoc events
- Monitoring stock levels and placing necessary orders
- Keeping meeting rooms and kitchen area clean and tidy
The successful Candidate will have:
- Extensive reception / admin experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for first class customer service
- Seeking a long term career within Receptionist /Administration
- Excellent MS office package skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Quick learner with the ability to multi task
- Team player
In return my client offers a friendly, dynamic and sociable environment with the opportunity to progress and develop. The role is based on Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm shift patterns! Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.