Receptionist - Media Recruitment
Location: West End, London
Salary: £20,000-21,000 d.o.e.
Dual shift: 8.00am-5.00pm / 10.00am-7.00pm
Are you looking to join a fast-paced, exciting team? Do you have a passion for providing first-class customer service? Would you thrive working within the creative industries? This is a superb opportunity for a star receptionist to join the leading consultancy for music, media, entertainment and lifestyle brands.
Based out of stunning offices in the heart of the West End, you will work alongside another Receptionist to support a fast growing company of 80 employees by being the first point of contact for clients and candidates; providing an exceptional service both over the phone and face-to-face.
This role would suit someone who is highly organised, personable and enthusiastic about working in a Receptionist role within a fast-paced, fun, creative company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meeting and greeting clients and candidates; providing a first class service
- Answering a busy switchboard and directing calls appropriately
- Booking meeting rooms
- Logging confidential details on to the system in a quick and professional manner
- General administration tasks including weekly reports
- Buying kitchen stock (e.g. milk, coffee, cereal etc. and doing the weekly fruit run)
- Organising internal ad hoc events
- Monitoring stock levels and placing necessary orders
- Keeping meeting rooms and kitchen area clean and tidy
The successful Receptionist will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for delivering first class customer service
- Excellent Microsoft Office package skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Quick learner with the ability to multi-task
- Strong team player
In return you will receive:
- 25 days paid holiday
- A fun and sociable company culture, including: free drinks every Friday, regular company events, team sports, Christmas parties
- Free health insurance once the probation period is passed, and a health care cash-back plan until that point
- An interest free season ticket loan
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting Receptionist role, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.