Handle Recruitment are currently seeking a bright and confident Receptionist for this exciting media and entertainment company based in London.
You will work with other team members to ensure an exceptional working environment and deliver excellent customer service for all visitors and guests.
- Managing a telephone switchboard, screening calls appropriately and directing to relevant departments
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Issuing security passes to new staff and visitors where necessary
- To order stationery and maintain stocks, as requested
- Maintaining the reception and communal areas to a high standard at all times
- Organising taxis, couriers and travel as required
- Meeting room booking administration
- Assisting the Office Services team with any administrative tasks when required
- Assisting with any ad-hoc projects and event organisation
Key Skills / Experience:
- Proven track record in a customer focused environment, ideally in a Front of House role
- Proven experience in a similar creative environment
- Naturally approachable with a calm, can-do attitude
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask well
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Good IT skills - working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player, proactive with the ability to solve any issues
This is a vibrant working environment that offers a great opportunity for the right person!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.