Handle Recruitment is looking for a polite and attentive Receptionist to provide superb customer service and administrative support to all visitors at this established Publishing and Digital Content Company based in West London.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, approachable and willing to go the extra mile!
- Operating the switchboard, handling & transferring incoming calls, taking messages where appropriate
- Meet and greet visitors, ensuring they are dealt with in a professional manner, that the signing in procedures are followed and security passes are issued
- To oversee the smooth operation of the reception area and to keep tidy at all times
- Ordering stationary and monitoring the stock levels
- Look after the general enquiries email account and forward emails onto the correct contact/department
- Booking taxis and couriers
- Assisting with invoicing
- Ad-hoc administrative duties for the Facilities Manager and other teams
Key Skills / Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous front of house experience, ideally coming from a creative environment
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.