Do you have a passion for beauty and providing exceptional client service? My client are a luxury Medical Cosmetics brand in the heart of London seeking a well presented, highly organised and friendly front of house Receptionist to join their growing team.
- First point of contact
- Promoting the reception area ensuring all customers receive a professional first impression.
- Front of house management
- End effective diary management
- Encouraging repeat business, referrals and retention of client visits
- Promote the companies range of products
- Deal with and log all enquiries on system
- Taking payments
- Ensure all deliveries are checked against delivery notes
- Ensuring Invoices are scanned and sent to accounts team
- Assist with stock taking and ordering of new stock
- Maintain stock of stationary.
- Confirm all appointments for the next day and prepare client files/paperwork
- Maintain client packs for potential new enquiries.
- To complete outbound calls to existing clients to promote our services
- General administration duties
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Friendly, outgoing and articulated with a 'can do' attitude
- Well presented
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Have a passion for the beauty and cosmetics industry
- Passionate about providing a high level of customer service
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point skills
In return this amazing client offers a fantastic working environment in luxury offices in the heart of London. Please also note working hours are based on a rota basis (40 hour week), 9.30am-6pm including two later shifts twice a week (11.30am-8pm) plus alternative Saturdays 9am-5pm. You will however have a day off in the week when working a weekend. Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.