Receptionist - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a proactive Receptionist to join a leading Music company!
Working within the Facilities team, you will play a key role in the day to day operation of the London offices and provide vital support to all areas of the business. You will also act as a brand ambassador for the business and interact with customers, colleagues and stake holders at all levels on a daily basis.
You will be part of a close-knit team who work in rotation across the three West London offices, meaning no week will be the same!
Key features include:
- Meeting and greeting all guests
- Being the first point of contact for telephone enquiries and making sure calls are answered promptly and professionally
- Ensuring the reception area is well presented at all times
- Managing meeting rooms - ensuring they are always kept tidy and reporting any issues to the relevant department
The ideal Receptionist will have:
- Receptionist/customer facing experience within a similar environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships and interact with stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and time keeping skills
- A genuine love for music
The successful Receptionist will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Season ticket and gym membership loans
- Free Spotify subscription
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this amazing company as their receptionist, then please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.