Are you a Receptionist with a passion for communications, luxury brands and PR? If so, Handle wants to hear from you! We have an excellent Receptionist opportunity for a Receptionist position for a leading communications agency based in West London.
The Receptionist will be a key member of staff for this fantastic agency and will go above and beyond to ensure they provide a 5* service for both colleagues and clients. Please note the company would like this candidate to stay as a Receptionist for longer than a year, to also assist the Office Manager - it is an excellent opportunity for administrative development but not a route into account management.
Key duties include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors in an enthusiastic and welcoming manner
- Signing for, accepting and organising deliveries and returns
- Answering phone calls and directing them to the relevant person
- Ordering stationery and couriers in a timely and efficient way
- Organising client gifts and products and keeping them stored safely for future usage
This communications agency works with iconic, luxury and recognisable brands so this is a fabulous opportunity for a Receptionist who genuinely loves Reception to join them and their impressive team. Please apply today with your CV if you are interested and fit the specification.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.