Handle are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active and committed Receptionist to join a leading Real Estate Company. Their beautiful offices are located within the heart of Central London, a short walk from Piccadilly Circus! The client is looking for a candidate who has interest in growing and developing within an office environment and someone who loves to interact with people!
- Greeting guests; notifying staff and showing them to meeting rooms and/or seating areas as required.
- Answering external calls and transferring calls to the relevant employee.
- Arranging all courier bookings; overseas and within the UK.
- Accepting deliveries and delivering to employees and departments as required.
- Arranging all food and drink requirements for meetings and setting up/clearing meeting rooms.
- Managing the occupancy of meeting rooms and individual requests.
- General Errands: collecting food and drink for the office, sorting post and distributing to relevant teams and ordering stationary supplies when necessary.
- Administrative support as required. I.e. keeping telephone lists and contact details up to date.
- Liaising with different departments and the building management in relation to all requirements.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Experience in using Microsoft Outlook; emails and calendars.
- Previous experience in reception/administrative support.
- Organisation and the ability to cope within a fast paced environment.
- Using initiative and adapting to the varied nature of the role.
The role is currently looking to recruit on a 7 month fixed term contract. There is possibility of extension. If you are looking for a new opportunity and are available at no more than 1 weeks' notice then please do not hesitate and apply today.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.