Receptionist/ Accounts Administrator - Talent Agency
Superb opportunity for an organised receptionist to join a busy, well known Talent Agency.
Your role will be split between looking after the reception for part of the week along with carrying out administration duties for the accounts team.
The main Reception duties are:
- Welcoming visitors into the building including guests, new starters and contractors
- Managing bookings, meeting rooms and staff requests
- Operating the switch board, answering calls and directing them to the relevant staff
- Managing the reception inbox and forwarding to the relevant departments
The main Accounts Admin duties:
- Filing invoices/booking notices
- Scanning documents into their system and checking the accounts invoice system
- Any ad-hoc duties when required
The ideal person will have:
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to manage a very busy switchboard
- Experience in working in a face paced reception environment
- A discreet nature when dealing with high profile visitors and clients
If your experience matches these requirements and you would like to hear more, please apply by emailing email@example.com!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.