Receptionist/Admin Assistant - Tech
Up to £23,000pa
Are you looking to be part of an exciting company within a team that offers a varied and challenging role? My client is seeking a highly self-motivated, organised, star candidate to join their team as a receptionist and admin assistant.
Supporting all key office functions of the business in a busy and fun environment, this position would be ideally suited to someone with a passion for delivering an exceptional service to clients and colleagues.
Key features will include:
- General office coordination, overseeing the office daily running's and day to day admin duties
- Acting as first point of contact to all visitors, signing in clients and showing to relevant meeting rooms
- Ensuring the office is kept presentable, tidying meeting rooms and ensuring it is well presented to clients
- Managing the main reception as first point of contact taking calls, responding to emails
The ideal candidate will have:
- Great MS office package experience including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Personable, friendly and self-motivated attitude
- The ability to multi task and think outside the box
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
The successful candidate will receive:
- A team focused, friendly working environment
- Career development and progression
- Team incentives/events
- Fun offices with easy access to tube nearby
In return my client offers the opportunity to be part of a growing company in a great environment. If you experience matched the above, apply now to be considered!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.