If you are a music-enthusiast looking to secure a role within a sociable and hugely successful business, we want to hear from you! We are looking to speak with passionate and confident individuals who thrive when delivering first class customer service and who possess outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal). This exciting role would suit a self-motivated, warm and enthusiastic Receptionist with strong MS Office skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Managing a busy switchboard - transferring calls and taking accurate messages
- First point of contact to all guests entering the building. Greeting visitors in a friendly manner whilst notifying colleagues that their guest has arrived
- Managing busy and ever-changing meeting room diary
- Dealing with incoming post
- Booking couriers
- Assisting with management of staff events i.e. staff parties
- Ad hoc duties as requested
If you are eager to work within the music industry and have experience working within a busy Reception role previously, please get in touch with your CV today! The successful candidate will enjoy a varied role and will be required to think on their feet within a creative and genuinely supportive and friendly team. It is essential that candidates are available to start immediately and happy to commit to temporary work. This is an initial 1 month role with the potential for extension beyond this point.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.