We are looking for an exceptional Receptionist to supporting a busy and fast-paced creative tech office in central London.
- Meeting and greeting any guests
- Ensuring the office is maintained and organized
- Contributing to the organization of social events
- Setting up meetings and ordering refreshments where required
- Supporting the Office Manager with any ad-hoc duties
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Proactive and fantastic initiative - being aware of what's going on around you is key!
- Sociable, friendly and welcoming
- Contributing to creating a positive and fun environment
- Ambitious and creative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly Organised
- MS Office - word, excel and PowerPoint
- Front of House or Office Assistant experience
This role is to start immediately and we are looking for candidates who will be available for 1 month and potentially weekly rolling for an additional month.
Candidates will only be considered with NO notice period - please ensure this is clear on your CV when applying.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.