Receptionist/Front of House Assistant - Tech Startup
Salary up to £25,000 d.o.e.
Exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, ambitious and aspiring individual to join a fast-growing UK tech company in a newly created Receptionist/Front of House Assistant role!
Working as part of the People Operations team, you will work closely with the Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of the office; welcoming visitors, providing administrative support and helping to organise socials.
Based in the heart of Shoreditch, the office space is modern, quirky and creative; and the culture of the company is progressive, innovative and determined - making it a great place to work for those who are looking to develop their career within a dynamic, forward-thinking organisation.
Key features include:
- Meeting/greeting visitors and answering incoming calls
- Scheduling meetings, managing deliveries/post and booking travel
- Providing administrative support to the Office Manager and the People Team
- Organising company socials and events
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role - technology/start up experience advantageous
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Expert multitasker, ability to think on your feet, fantastic organisational skills
- People orientated - no task too big, you love helping others, positive attitude
The successful Receptionist/Front of House Assistant will receive:
- 30 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- Regular socials and activities
- Personal development budget and Health & Wellness Programme
- Fully stocked kitchen with breakfast, snacks and drinks
If your experience matches the requirements above, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.