Are you somebody who thrives when working as a brand ambassador on a busy Reception desk? Do you have impeccable communication skills and a drive to exceed expectations? If so, this may be the role for you! My client is a global fashion brand who are looking to recruit a passionate and driven Receptionist to join them on an initial temporary basis. Reporting to the Office Manager this position is fast paced and varied and so applicants must be able to work under pressure and to deadlines at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the switchboard - taking calls, delivering messages and resolving queries
- Booking meeting rooms on behalf of the business
- Ordering couriers/managing incoming post
- Organising meeting refreshments/catering requirements
- Signing guests in/out of the building
- Administrative support using MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Ad hoc support such as assisting with event management i.e. staff parties/internal events
It is essential that candidates applying to the role have worked within a Reception role previously and ideally will have worked within a fashion/creative business. This is a really exciting opportunity for somebody who is organised and pro-active and who enjoys working within a customer-facing role. The company itself really encourage progression and offer a sociable and friendly working environment within a beautiful Central London head office.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.