Handle Recruitment are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and professional candidate to work with one of our Digital Media clients based in the heart of Central London!
The Receptionist/Office Junior Manager role requires the candidate to provide the highest level of front of house services, showcasing excellent organisation, communication and office support skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining, managing and providing a professional and smooth running of reception.
- Meeting and greeting all office guests.
- Dealing with calls and transferring to the appropriate member of staff.
- Sorting post and delivering to relevant teams and individuals.
- Managing the booking system for 2 busy meeting rooms and organising catering requirements when needed.
- Office Management - ensuring a high standard of work in terms of service, effectiveness and efficiency whilst maintaining a focus on continuous improvement for the daily operation within the office.
- Managing the ordering of all office supplies; budgeting in regards to cost allowance.
- Managing all aspects of security and office maintenance; being held responsible for organising and coordinating all maintenance and repair work.
- Managing all business facilities; reception, meeting rooms, kitchens, stockroom, and offices.
- Dealing with queries and complaints internally and externally.
- Handling and processing of invoices related to suppliers, contractors and couriers. Occasionally having to work closely with the Finance department to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Ad hoc duties/projects as and when required.
Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Good at relationship building: able to keep positive relationships with a number of office management suppliers and contractors.
- A highly proficient and proven level of IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Switchboard experience is desirable.
- An enthusiastic, positive 'can do' attitude and ability to show initiative.
- Creative and flexible approach to all aspects of the role along with a willingness to learn.
- Must be conscientious and focused, able to work under pressure, prioritise, multi-task and manage conflict and difficult situations.
- A passion for media and the creative industry!
The client is looking to employ the candidate on a temporary basis with view of the role becoming a permanent position. The candidate must be available at no more than 2 weeks' notice. If you fit the criteria above and are looking to join an exciting creative brand then do not hesitate and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.