Handle Recruitment is proud to present an exciting opportunity on behalf of a leading entertainment and music merchandising company who are looking for a Receptionist/Office Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
Based out of cool, creative offices in South West London the culture is hardworking and friendly; and the environment is relaxed and laid back. It would really suit someone with a passion for music (particularly rock and/or heavy metal).
Key features include:
- Answering the phones
- Ordering Couriers and filling out all relevant paperwork when required
- Managing the kitchen and stationery requirements; and ordering supplies
- Dealing with travel arrangements via designated travel agency
- Helping out departments when required - inputting data, raising invoices, etc
- Assisting the Licensing Manager on an ad hoc basis
To be successful in this position you will need to have a personable manner, be extremely organised, possess excellent time management skills and have a proactive approach to work. Ideally, you will have had previous experience working in a similar role for a media or entertainment company.
If your experience matches the requirements above, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.