Receptionist/Office Assistant - PR and Communications
West End, London
£18,000 - £20,000 d.o.e.
Start date ASAP / Hours 9-6
Are you looking to join a fast-paced, independent PR and Communications Agency that works with world-renowned brands? Would you love the opportunity to grow within a role, really make it your own and become an integral member of a team? Are you a proactive, outgoing, self-starter with good initiative, passion and drive? If so, this could be the role for you…
As the Receptionist/Office Assistant, you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the office - keeping it presentable, overseeing visitor liaison, admin support, developing and maintaining good office supplier liaison and recommending any improvements on office effectiveness to senior members of the team.
The company employees approximately 30 people and is based in a super cool, modern and creative office space in the heart of the West End. The role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to be the face of a dynamic company and take control of the running of the office.
Key features will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients and guests; answering the phones and taking messages; booking and setting up meeting rooms; dealing with incoming/outgoing post and couriers
- Ordering stationery/office equipment and monitoring stock levels daily
- Acting as the go-to person for anything office management related
- Providing basic internal IT support
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience is an office-based environment is preferable
- Good multitasking ability, attention to detail, common sense and initiative
- A friendly, positive, cheerful disposition and confident, engaging personality
- The desire to be in varied role and do a good job/take pride in work
The successful Receptionist/Office Assistant will receive:
- Summer/Christmas Parties and various events
- Wellbeing month - free yoga classes, massages at lunch, informative nutritional seminars, and a daily salad and smoothie bar
- Discounted gym membership
- Complimentary breakfast every day and Friday drinks
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.