We are currently working with a number of Media & Entertainment companies who require Receptionists on a temporary/short term basis. Have you got experience working within the creative industry in a busy office environment? If you are passionate about TV & Film and have solid experience working in a similar role please get in touch to find out more!
Summary of duties involved:
- Managing a busy switchboard
- First point of contact- welcoming & greeting guests/ clients
- Arranging meetings
- Office maintenance and coordination
- Providing support to the wider team
- Supporting the office manager with administrative duties
- Set up of meeting rooms- organising equipment, preparing refreshments
- Supporting the coordination of events
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confident communicator
- Pro-active team player
- Word/PowerPoint/Excel proficient
- Problem solver
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Multitasker, ability to adapt quickly
We are looking for candidates who are available immediately/ no more than 1 week's notice and who are flexible in terms of availability/ start date. The role will be a fixed term contract with view to transfer to permanent.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.