Handle Recruitment are currently seeking immediately available experienced Receptionist, Administrators, and Office Coordinators. Due to the current circumstances we are quieter than usual, although we are still working on a number of job vacancies across the Media and Entertainment industry.
- Front of house reception - greeting visitors, making tea/coffee, answering the telephone and transferring calls.
- Opening and sorting post daily.
- Booking couriers/FedEx.
- Maintaining the office stationery, reviewing stocks and placing orders.
- General office administration - scanning documents, making up new client files, archiving clients files, general filing.
- Liaising with fire contractors, air con company, water cooler company, shredding company, fruit delivery company.
- Maintaining storage records.
- Archiving files and documents.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Confident and self-motivated
- 'Can do' attitude and happy to be flexible to help out where necessary
- Individual with enviable customer service skills
- Very well organised & excellent time-keeping
- Highly refined verbal and writing communication skills
We are looking for candidates who are available immediately and free for approx 3 months. Ideally we are looking for Media or Creative Agency experience.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.