Receptionist/ Office Manager - PR Company
Are you looking to join an exciting busy PR company that works with world renowned brands? Would you love the opportunity to grow within a role and really make it your own and become an integral member of a team? Then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a really proactive, independent, energetic self-starter who will relish the opportunity to be the face of our creative and dynamic PR and Communications agency.
The role will mean you are responsible for the office running smoothly, keeping it nice and tidy, meeting and greeting guests, admin support, managing the Reception area and recommend any improvements on office effectiveness to senior members of the team.
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Managing the phones
- Diary management of meeting rooms
- Sorting out deliveries
- Administrative support
- Order any stock or stationary needed
- Working with the company budget
- Keep the office tidy
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Work alongside the IT company that is out sourced in setting up accounts for new starters
- Logging and keeping records of employee queries then reporting back to IT
If this sounds like the perfect role for you. Please apply ASAP.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.