Handle Recruitment are looking for a Receptionist/PA to work at an International TV Network on a 12Month FTC in West London. This role is based on a quiet reception but you will carry out PA functions for 2 Directors at the same time.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and have the ability to build quality relationships at all levels while remaining calm under pressure in a demanding environment. Organisation is essential as well the ability to prioritise tasks. Proven experience within a media environment and supporting at a senior level within a global organization is desirable.
- To act as first point of contact on Reception.
- Arranging Managing Meetings.
- Extensive UK & International Travel including all visas and accommodation.
- Diary management.
- Organizing Board Meetings and making board packs.
- Take minutes from MD.
- Acting as gatekeeper for both internal and external communication.
- Inbox management.
- Managing and responding to event invitations.
- Personal support.
- Processing expenses and dealing with petty cash.
- Any ad-hoc tasks that are necessary.
- Previous reception and PA experience.
- An interest in TV.
- Discretion regarding confidential information.
- Very strong organisational skills.
- Experience organising international travel.
- Self-starter with the ability to use their own initiative.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced PC and Mac skills.
- Flexibility to deal with ad hoc tasks and flexible working hours.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to join a dynamic and successful International TV Company in West London on a 12 month FTC.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.