Fantastic opportunity for a warm, welcoming and customer focused Receptionist to be the face of this Major International Record Label. Based in West London you will be responsible for being the primary welcome contact for all staff and visitors. Duties will include:
- Provide immaculate customer service, continually advocating company image & reputation
- Efficient handling of all visitors and staff to minimise time spent & reduce delays to others
- Co-ordinate artists' arrival and access to studios where applicable
- During events held at the building act as the Key host for guests and visitors
- Control and management of approved site access to staff and their visitors
- Deal with emergency situations and instances of crowd control in artist visits, or unpleasant visitors during artist visits in a calm and sensible manner
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external employees, suppliers, and customers
- Ensure access control and visitor pass system is fully utilised and maintained, including correct usage of barriers such as prevention of tailgating
- Ad hoc support to the general security function in monitoring & management of CCTV, barrier, intruder, panic & fire alarm systems on site
- Liaison with emergency services when required
- Daily contact with security contract manager regarding all day to day business security matters on site
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the Facilities Manager and Head of Facilities Management
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and a proven ability to deal with people at all levels. You will be organised and have a genuine interest in providing the best possible service at all times.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.