Handle Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Receptionist for a prestigious sporting venue in South West London. The Receptionist will be responsible for all front of house duties, including delivering exceptional service in an incredible office setting.
Key details include but aren't limited to:
- Providing and maintaining a first class reception service to all visitors
- Ensure the reception area is manned at all times and is clean and tidy
- Answer phone calls from both the public and clients, ensuring all calls are answered promptly and accurately in a professional and articulate manner. Take messages and transfer to the relevant department when required
- Book meeting rooms, ensure all meeting rooms are immaculate and fully stocked and arrange refreshments if required
- Arrange visitor car parking spaces when required, making sure to liaise with security to ensure their arrival is expected
- Assist with mailings, scanning, filing and laminating
- Provide administrative support to other departments when needed
- Organise couriers and taxis
Key person specification:
- Experience as a Receptionist, ideally within a corporate environment
- Fantastic customer service skills, striving to give a first class service at all times
- A professional, articulate, organised, efficient and reliable individual
- Strong IT and written and verbal communication skills; someone who takes pride in their work is ideal
- A flexible and calm approach
- Able to cope well under pressure
If you are an experienced Receptionist who understands the importance of maintaining a brand reputation by delivering a first class service and who is happy to work in South West London then please apply with your CV today.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.