Handle Recruitment is working exclusively with a top PR agency based in the heart of London's West End to find a receptionist to join their team.
As receptionist you will be the first point of call for all clients and visitors, welcoming all visitors in a warm and friendly manner. This is a busy role where you will have the opportunity to pick up a variety of ad-hoc and administrative tasks to really grow out your skill set. First class communication skills, great presentation and an eye for detail will all be crucial for this role.
Receptionist- PR agency - The role
- Answering and transferring all incoming calls, taking and relaying messages accurately
- Maintain the welcoming appearance of the reception area and meeting rooms (flowers, general tidiness etc)
- Take responsibility for the meeting room booking system
- Manage any incoming or outgoing post and deliveries
- Maintain daily newspapers/magazines
- Manage weekly food supermarket order and ensure we have plenty of refreshments available for clients/visitors - keep an eye on stock levels
- Work with the office manager to maintain overall upkeep and tidiness of the office
- Additional administrative support as and when required
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has enjoyed some previous reception experience, and is looking for a role within a creative environment to progress in their career. Candidates with a strong academic background will be preferred.
Please contact Emma Hatfield with your CV on Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 569 9933 for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.