Are you an experienced and pro-active receptionist with a genuine passion for the television industry?
We have an excellent opportunity to run the front of house of a dynamic and innovative television company. As the face of the company, it will be your job to ensure that clients and guests are delivered a grade A service! The role also entails assisting the smooth and efficient running of the wider office, the role is incredibly hands-on and will suite an adaptable candidate who loves to be busy and is keen to learn!
Day to day duties may include;
- Maintaining the smooth, professional running of reception, meeting and greeting guests, filtering calls/post.
- Managing the booking system for a number of busy meeting rooms, arranging catering where required for guests.
- Ensuring the office management department delivers a high standard of work in terms of service, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Managing reception.
- Liaising with the CEO in order to review the performance and service levels of the office management function.
- Managing the ordering of all stock and office supplies whilst keeping a close attention to costs.
- Managing all aspects of security, keys, house-keeping and all contract maintenance including the office cleaning service.
- Responsible for managing the upkeep of the office and necessary equipment, organising and coordinating all office maintenance and repair work ensuring these are completed in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Managing all facilities services to include: reception, hospitality, meeting rooms, kitchens, stockroom, and offices, ensuring they are maintained to a high standard and kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Dealing with queries and complaints internally and externally.
- Handling and processing of invoices relating to suppliers, contractors, couriers and working closely with the Finance department to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Ad hoc duties/projects as and when required.
The successful candidate will;
- Have excellent and confident communication skills, both orally and written.
- Have experience working in reception.
- Have a highly proficient and proven level of IT skills including Word, Excel, Microsoft Office, Internet and Email (Outlook) packages.
- Have an enthusiasm for the television industry- this a must!
Experience working within a similar industry is desirable, but not essential!
Please note we are looking for candidates who are available immediately and are happy to commit for a minimum of 3 months, this has the potential to extend.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.