An exciting, innovative and hugely successful TV Channel based in West London is currently looking for a customer focused Receptionist to start ASAP on a temp to perm basis. A professional, sharp attitude is a must, as is previous reception experience.
Key duties include:
- Answering a busy switchboard promptly and courteously
- Manage the reception area - to act as first point of contact for all visitors to the company and for any phone calls coming through
- Arrange meetings for MD including sending out agendas and manage coordination of diaries
- Coordinate any travel domestically and internationally - booking flights and arranging visas.
- Taking accurate messages and passing on to the relevant person
- First point of contact to high profile clients entering the building, displaying a professional and friendly image at all times
- Dealing with all incoming mail and couriers
- Providing support to the Head Receptionist on a daily basis
The ideal candidate will have an interest in working within the media/entertainment industry and have relevant experience in a similar role. You will also be a confident team player who is a fantastic communicator both face to face and over the phone.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.