Interim Reconciliations Accountant needed for a cool, vibrant and quirky - media and entertainment business. With the company going through a period of change, this person will play a pivotal role in supporting the project at hand. Working closely with the Finance Director, the successful candidate will be tasked with reconciling various key reports, and explaining variances with detail.
- Reconcile budget figures to the internal software - Paprika
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Research and resolve any reconciliation discrepancies
- Investigating and analysing inter-company balances with detailed analysis
- Ensuring all department costs are allocated correctly
- Analyse, identify and report trends, risks, and discrepancies of the accounts.
- Have worked in a similar reconciliations role with proven results
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Good knowledge of the accounting software Paprika is highly advantageous, but not essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.