Recordings Administration Coordinator - Music
12 Month FTC
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with a leading Rights Management company to find a Recordings Administration Coordinator to join their team in London. This role supports the overall Recordings Administration and Integrations team across a variety of business areas with a key focus on metadata and supply chain, managing incoming requests and validation of outbound metadata.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the Product Manager to create and manage new release metadata
- Artist Services: Assist Masters Admin Manager with new releases
- Catalogue Masters: Assist Masters Catalogue Repertoire Manager with new releases
- Carry out MCPS physical product registration and PPL repertoire registration
- Maintain a thorough understanding of supply chain dependencies and ticketing process
- Attending meetings relating to Artist Services and Catalogue new releases as required
- Managing all catalogue licensing metadata requests received by licensing team via central email inbox
- Researching and ensuring full metadata compliance and approval
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong experience using Excel and databases
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
- An understanding of full supply chain readiness data integrity
- A positive can do attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Previous experience within a Music organisation is desirable.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please contact email@example.com with a CV and covering letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.