Recordings Administration Coordinator - Music
Handle Recruitment is looking for an organised Recordings Administration Coordinator to oversee all administration and logistics for recording projects at an established record label.
Bringing proven experience from a busy support role within either a studio, record label or talent management company the successful Recordings Administration Coordinator will have excellent attention to detail and be comfortable dealing directly with artists and senior industry figures.
Key features will include:
- Preparing and organising recording session, from booking mastering to writing sessions
- Negotiating deal terms and competitive rates around album production including producers, mixers, engineers, musicians, equipment, studios, remixes and mastering
- Issuing deal agreements for producers/mixers, displaying points of precedent to consult with Business Affairs
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong ability to problem solve and negotiate
- Have excellent organisational skills and proven experience of working to strict deadlines
- Have an understanding of digital audio programmes like ProTools and Logic
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Recordings Administration Coordinator opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.