Handle Recruitment is working with a leading Record Label to find an experienced Recordings Administration Coordinator to join their team in London.
This role supports the overall Recordings Administration process, assisting in the following responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with artists and producers and organising the general day to day running of the studio
- Arranging transportation, booking hotels, hiring musicians and equipment
- Issue remix agreements and negotiate remix deals
- Track all incoming and outgoing music files from the artists and correctly log master tapes/files/parts to ensure their return to the tape library
- Issue POs for the budget and assist with payment issues.
- Remain vigilant over the costs and recording budget and communicate with the finance team
- Corresponding with mastering houses in sending and receiving all mastering and edits then getting approval from A&R and Artist Management departments
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Relevant music industry experience, work within either a similar position or music studio is highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Strong administration skills with a keen eye for detail with proficiency in Outlook, Office, and Excel
- A positive can do attitude and a willingness to learn
A great opportunity for a music administrator to join a well-established music and entertainment company. Immediate interview for successful candidates.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.