An outstanding opportunity for a Talent Acquisition specialist is now available for a successful recruiter who would like to relocate to Amsterdam.
You will be a key member of the Marketing & Sales Commercial Talent Acquisition team which operates as a proactive internal agency - your focus will be to recruit high potential talent and to build a solid pipeline of candidates for future recruitment needs. You should thrive on networking and engaging with potential candidates, as well as having the skills to manage a variety of internal stakeholders and being result-orientated. You will own the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring a great candidate experience.
We are looking for someone who wants to play an essential role in hiring and building Marketing & Digital functions, by attracting top talent through sourcing, application process and referrals. In this role you will report to the Marketing and Sales Talent Acquisition Manager and your responsibilities will include:
- In partnership with the TA Manager and HR Lead for Brand, develop and implement the yearly recruitment plan and strategy.
- Develop and manage international, new and creative sourcing strategies and recruitment plans, as in identifying and defining the best sourcing and hunting strategies for our target groups and putting them into practice.
- Manage the open applications in the recruitment system, manage the selection process and its progress, and provide timely periodic recruitment reports.
- Contribute to strategic staffing initiatives such as diversity, employment branding, training, measuring quality of hire and other initiatives to maintain the continuous flow of high quality talent.
- Bachelor/Master degree
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience with at least 3 years recruiting within a relevant consumer industry, ideally including international or multi country search.
- Recruitment experience at an agency and/or within a large corporation as internal recruiter, with a track record of success in sourcing and networking.
- Experience with high paced recruitment across multi geographical and cultural contexts
- Competences like: excellent communication skills, structured though flexible approach to work with the flexibility to quickly adjust and respond to changing requirements, good planning and reporting skills, persuasiveness, result oriented with the ability to offer creative solutions to challenging situations and the ability to work with ambiguity.
- Experience of hiring within marketing and/or digital is preferred
- Fluency in English and ideally another European language
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.