Are you an experienced agency or in-house recruiter looking to work for a young, innovative and exciting tech start-up?
Handle are working with one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in UK history. They have established 5 offices spanning 3 continents in just 4 years! Our client has created a flat organisational structure and flexible working culture which is now attracting some of very best talent to their business.
This is where you step in.
We want to find a brilliant recruiter for this brand new role to support on the delivery of a scalable talent strategy and make our client a leader in attracting and retaining the best talent.
Your role will include the following:
- Management of the entire recruitment process: skills-need analysis; creating job descriptions; selection methods; advertising; CV screening; conducting interviews; offer management; creating a first-class candidate experience.
- Employer Branding: organise and participate in meet-ups, events and conferences to elevate the brand and drive visibility within the industry.
- Social Media strategy
- Talent Mapping: partner with the business across Commercial and Engineering.
- Agency management: owning the PSL and agree SLA's.
What experience do you need?
- Strong experience utilising various sourcing channels and proven success in using direct sourcing methods to minimise agency usage.
- You must have used an ATS (Lever preferably).
- A background knowledge of the Martech or SaaS industry is highly desirable.
- A self-starter and problem-solver
- Creatively-minded and commercially aware
- Passion for driving change
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to make the role you're own and really get under the skin of talent strategy.
Please apply now if this sounds like the perfect role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.