Are you a proactive and high volume recruiter? Want to work as part of a global team?
Handle Recruitment are working with an innovative and fast-growing media company building the best systems, platforms and teams to support their client's needs globally.
They have had a massive growth during 2018 while working with the biggest digital brands in the world and are looking to build the team in 2019. They are a highly ambitious, dynamic and fun company to work for.
They are looking for a standalone Recruiter to join their expanding business to support recruitment globally. You will work as part of their Global HR team working directly with hiring managers, candidates and external recruiters. The purpose of this role is to establish the continued growth of the company through recruitment activities. The successful candidate will demonstrate a genuine passion for the recruitment/HR profession and be driven to make a difference.
What will you be doing?
- Manage the end to end recruitment process - job advertisements, sourcing, scheduling interviews, liaising with hiring managers/stakeholders, providing feedback
- Recruiting for a wide range of roles, from entry level to senior members of the team
- Manage the applicant tracking system
- Keep up to date with reporting/metrics and provide detailed information regarding vacancies and their status
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience in high volume recruitment from entry to senior level roles - in house or agency
- Previous experience working in a Tech company is desirable
- Positive can do attitude
- Applicant Tracking System experience
- Previous experience in a similar or HR/recruitment role [3-4 years]
If this role is ticking your boxes, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.