Global media technology business is seeking a high calibre, motivated and creative Technical Sourcer to come on board on 12-month temp basis to proactively identify and assess technical talent (including Data Center, Core Systems Engineering, Foundation, Enterprise, Network Engineering, Production Engineering, Connectivity, Privacy and Security, Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR).
The Technical Sourcer works closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop strategies to find candidates for the technical functions. This business is truly a leader in its field and use the most creative ways to surface leading talent, as well as investing heavily in the passive candidate market through a highly engaged approach.
The Sourcer acts as a real brand ambassador, delivering the most amazing candidate experience, an absolutely key role working in such a hugely competitive tech environment.
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organisation
- Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategise different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, Linkedin and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- Embody the business culture
- Min. 3 years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies
- Passionate about the technology industry
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill roles
- Experience engaging and activating passive candidates
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.